Once the registration period is open, parents can take the following steps:
- Arrange a preliminary, general information meeting by calling or sending an email to the school staff.
- Fill in the application form.
- Parents and children will be contacted for a general interview to get to know the child and the teacher, to provide the relevant documents and ask questions and doubts.
- Complete and submit the registration agreement, forms and the tuition fee deposit.
- Attend the orientation meeting, where the guidelines and routines will be explained.
Once the enrolment processis closed, parents will be invited to a meeting at the beginning of the year, where guidelines and recommendations for a good start of the school yearwill be offered.
If you need any other information you can fulfill the next form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.