Admission process open for the academic year 2021-2022
Our admission process comprises the following steps:
Our Admissions Manager will contact the applicant’s family to schedule the best day for a virtual or in person interview (complying with all the measures of our security protocol for Covid-19).
In this interview, all aspects of our Educational Program of the corresponding stage will be explained, in addition to all the necessary information on the most practical aspects such as: services, rates, documentation, etc.
Depending on the stage, the center may request a baseline test with the objective of assessing the level of the student and as a way to getting to know each other.
In the case of admission, the Family will receive a Welcome Letter to Eleven, along with the documentation and explanations necessary to formalise the enrolment.
More information: Admissions Policy
Whenever there is a vacancy, the acceptance of new students can be assessed.
Once the committee decides to admit your candidacy:
– The student’s level of English will be assessed, depending on the stage and the commitment of the family and the student.
– The family must complete the necessary documentation to formalise the enrolment. This process is done online through the Transparent Classroom program. The family will receive in their email a username and instructions to access and create their password. This allows you to upload all the documents and data necessary for the official registration.
– Firm admission. This will only be formalised by paying the registration fee and the material fee, which must be made within the next 7 calendar days from the notification of admission, i.e., the Welcome Letter. If the payment is not made within that period, the place will be lost.
– You will also receive our Family Manual. This document contains all the centre’s policies and procedures for new registrations.
In the event that the candidate has been accepted but there is not a place available, their application will be registered on the waiting list. Admissions will contact the family in the event that a place is released.
The centre reserves the right to not accept an application in the following cases:
- The documentation is falsified or information of the candidate is omitted.
- There is some element in the previous academic record that is valued as an agent that could affect their evolution at the centre.
- Incompatibility in the applicant’s profile with respect to the type of profile that Eleven seeks to develop.